Monday, October 25, 2010

Mommy has a job!

Well...for those of you that don't know....I am officially back at my former school teaching Elementary Chapel.  It is GREAT to be back teaching God's Word to children!  I am getting such fulfillment.  The other joy is that Leona comes with me.  She is still adjusting to Mommy being unavailable when I am upfront teaching, but she is liking the interaction at school.  I plan all of my teaching from home, so I don't have to be away from Leona at all.  It is very part-time, but it is helping us financially! 



I am also tutoring every week a little 2nd grader in Math.  That is going really well too.  I do have to be away from Leona at this time of the week, but a little break for us is great.  PLUS...Ben watches her & has some one-on-one time with her!  It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment