Monday, June 18, 2012

James 2 month pictures

James started at 9lbs. 12 oz. on May 3
and was 11lbs. 9 oz. on May 24!!
He is growing SOOOO fast!

Here are some pictures from 2 months:

Leona loves laying with James on his play mat :)

James has been adopted by Mrs. Yoder's class as their little monkey :)

I think he looks like Daddy!

Playing with his big sister :)

At 11 weeks Leona and I found him scooted off of his mat!

What Mom?!?!?!

Sweet kisses

Leona was showing James her first try with hair curlers!

Loving my changing table...thanks Mom for getting me cleaned up :)

He tries so hard to laugh, but it just won't come out!

Love this look :) So inquisitive!


He just melts our heart!

Yep...still missing all of my hair :)
BUT...I have more than Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment